2014 Mantis 7262
Mantis Classic 4-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator
All the features and benefits of the 2-Cycle Classic Mantis Tiller/Cultivator, now with a 4-Cycle Honda® engine! It’s easy to start. No fuss, no mess, no mixing fuels, quieter running and weighs only 24 pounds. Lightweight, but powerful enough to till through sod and compacted soil. It's easy to carry - to the shed, to the car, or to your neighbor who can't wait to try it! Perfect for gardeners of all ages!
- Backed By the Mantis Promise. Try any product that you buy directly from Mantis with NO RISK! If you're not completely satisfied, send it back to us for a complete no-hassle refund.
- Comfortable Grips. Control is at your fingertips. Comfortable even when using the tiller in rocky soil!
- Fold Down Handles. Handles for easy transport and storage.
- Gear Box. One-piece cast gear box is virtually indestructible.
- Handy Carrying Handle. Makes carrying the tiller easy with handles folded or unfolded.
- Lightweight. Just 24 pounds. Easy to lift, with convenient carrying handle.
- Patented Serpentine Tines. Exclusive design digs deep into the hardest soil, even clay. Reverse the tines to shallow cultivate or weed.
- Powerful. Tills down 10", chop through tough sod or hard clay soil as easily as sand and muck.
- Reliable, Easy to Start Engine. Powerful Honda 4-stroke engine spins the tines twice as fast as other tillers. A real workhorse. Requires no mixing of oil and gas, starts easily and runs quieter!
- Speed Control and Shut-Off Switch. Both right at your fingertips. Allows variable speed control and quick shut-off.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch. Tines engage only when you squeeze the throttle. The Mantis Tiller gives you greater control; you won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Tines Guaranteed for LIFE. We're so confident in our patented tines if one ever breaks, we'll replace it for free. No matter how long you have owned your tiller!
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda, 25cc, No mixing of gas/oil required
- Starting: Recoil, Variable speed throttle, Tines spin at up to 240 rpm
- Tilling Width: 9"
- Tines: Patented, reversible serpentine; guaranteed for LIFE against breakage
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Noise Level: | |
- Warranty: Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage ; Guarantee: One-Year Money-Back guarantee: Try it for a year, risk-free.
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle Honda, 25cc, No mixing of gas/oil required
- Tilling Width
- Tine Diameter
- Patented, reversible serpentine; guaranteed for LIFE against breakage
- 24 pounds