2016 Husqvarna P-ZT 60
The Husqvarna P-ZT series offers commercial quality at an unbeatable value. Born and bred from the top of the line, the P-ZT does not hold back on durability, reliability, and performance. This new work horse borrows key attributes from the PZ like the commercial duty chassis, heavy-duty front casters, convenient and comfortable operator interface and a clean open design for unparallel service access. All these features combine to offer one high value, solid commercial performance package.
- Zero-turn steering system: Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
- Kawasaki engine: Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- 10 gauge steel deck: Fully baffled 10 gauge steel deck with 7 gauge skirts and rolled-under front edge for greater durability and superior cut quality
- Commercial drive system: Hydro-Gear's ZT3400 series commercial transmissions are fully serviceable and offer higher ground speeds with smooth performance.
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat spring: Yes
- Seat back height: High
- Hour meter: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Cup holder: Yes
- Armrests: Yes
- ROPS: Yes
- Seat type: Premium
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: ZT 3400
- Pump displacement: 12 cm³
- Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
- Wheel motor displacement: 19 cu.inch
- Wheel motor displacement: 311.3 cm³
- Hydraulic reservoir: 6 qt.
- Hydraulic reservoir: 5.7 l
- Cutting width: 60 in.
- Cutting width: 152.4 cm
- Cutting deck type: Fabricated flat
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 10 gauge
- Deck thickness: 3.6 mm
- Cutting height steps: 17
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Clutch rating: 150 ft.lb.
- Clutch rating: 203.4 Nm
- Blades: 3 pcs
- Blade-tip speed: 18500 fpm
- Blade-tip speed: 93.9 m/s
- Anti-scalp wheels: 3
- Deck lifting system: Manual, foot activated
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminum, commercial
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 5.5 in.
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 139.7 mm
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.5 in.
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 38.1 mm
- Engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FX Series
- Power: 24.5 HP
- Cylinder displacement: 51.9 cu.inch
- Cylinder displacement: 852 cm³
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Air Filter type: Heavy-Duty Canister Style
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Oil filter: Yes
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 11 gal. (US)
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 41.6 l
- Fuel tank location: Side (Dual)
- Base machine, length: 81 in.
- Base machine, length: 205.7 cm
- Base machine, width (chute down): 74.5 in.
- Base machine, width (chute down): 189.2 cm
- Base machine, width (chute up): 62.5 in.
- Base machine, width (chute up): 158.8 cm
- Weight: 1100 lb.
- Weight: 498.9 kg
- Base machine, height (ROPS down): 46 in.
- Base machine, height (ROPS down): 116.8 cm
- Base machine, height (ROPS up): 72.5 in.
- Base machine, height (ROPS up): 184.2 cm
- Tire size, front Width: 6.5 in.
- Tire size, front Diameter: 13 in.
- Tire size, front Diameter wheel: 5 in.
- Productivity: 4.9 acres/hr
- Productivity: 19829.6 m²/h
- Speed forward max: 10 mph
- Speed forward max: 16.1 km/h
- Speed forward min: 0 mph
- Speed forward min: 0 km/h
- Homeowner Warranty: N/A
- Commercial Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.5 hp
- Engine Type
- FX Series
- 852 cm³
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type