2016 SnowEx SP-1075X
2016 SnowEx SP 1075X
Every snow fighter is different. That’s why SnowEx® tailgate spreaders are available in several models. Each unit, whether it's the SP-325, SP-575X or SP-1075X, is purpose built to address a specific need. No matter what type of material is being spread, or how large of an area is being treated, we have a solution to get the job done while reducing material waste and requiring low maintenance.
- Spinner Motor: The spinner motor transmission is completely electric powered. It draws electricity from the vehicle and offers plenty of power to the spreader. Also, it’s protected from the elements by a sealed drive enclosure.
- Receiver Mount: The spreaders come standard with a 2-inch (51mm) receiver mount for convenient attachment to a variety of vehicles. (SP-325 AND SP-575X Only)
- Digital Variable Speed Control: A digital, self-diagnosing control comes standard with models SP-575X and SP-1075X. It offers variable speed control of the spinner. (SP-575X AND SP-1075X Only)
- Weather-Resistant Control: SP-325 includes a weather-resistant variable speed control, which adjusts the spinner speed from 1-10.
- Vertical High-Flow Auger: The 3-inch (7.6 mm) high-flow auger allows the units to spread bagged rock salt and calcium flake consistently.
- Fitted Lid: The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Empty Weight: 141 lb.
- Overall Length: 21 in.
- Overall Height: 40 in.
- Overall Width: 52 in.
- Hopper Length: 21 in.
- Hopper Width: 47½ in.
- Capacity (Volume): 10.75 cu ft.
- Capacity (Weight): 860 lb.
- Spreading Width: Up to 40 ft.
- Speed Control: Digital variable speed control
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: 12-volt DC motor mounted in. weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Maximum torque transmission with hardened-steel worm and bronze gear
- Spinner: 10 in. nylon/glass reinforced resin
- Auger: 3 in. vertical high-flow auger
- Mounting: Pivot, receiver or 3-point mount optional
- Top Screen: 1/4 in. steel rod construction with grid pattern
- Cover: Fitted lid
- Vibrator: Optional
- Adjustable Deflector: Restricts spread pattern to help prevent material waste and vehicle damage from flying debris. (SP-575X AND SP-1075X Only)
- Gate Assembly Kit: Converts tailgate spreaders for use with granular and pelletized materials. Includes an adjustable stainless steel gate that regulates flow rate (10-foot cable included). (SP-575X AND SP-1075X Only)
- Vibrator Kit: Assists in material flow. Ideal for non free-flowing material, such as salt/sand mix, bulk salt or moist material (wiring harness included). (SP-575X AND SP-1075X Only)
- Manual Gate Kit: Allows for the manual shutoff of gate to eliminate material loss during transportation. (SP-575X Only)
- Bagged Rock Salt
- Calcium Flakes
- Bagged Ice Melters: Requires GAK-020 Gate Assembly Kit (SP-575X and SP-1075X Only)
- Bulk Salt: Requires VBR-020 Vibrator Kit with harness (SP-575X and SP-1075X Only)
- Calcium Chloride Pellets: Requires GAK-020 Gate Assembly Kit (SP-575X and SP-1075X Only)
- 141 lb.
- Hopper Capacity
- 10.75 cu ft.