2018 SnowEx SP-1575
Bulk up with the SP-1575 and SP-1875. These tailgate salt spreaders can handle pretty much any type of material, including bulk salt, sand and salt/sand mix. SnowEx® first developed this concept in 1999, so when you use one of these spreaders, you're putting years of field-proven performance to work.
- Empty Weight: 160 lb. (72.6 kg)
- Overall Length: 20.5 in. (52.1 cm)
- Overall Height: 34 in. (86.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Hopper Length: 20.5 in. (52.1 cm)
- Hopper Width: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): 5.25 cu. ft. (0.149 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 420 lb. (190.5 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 30 ft. (Up to 9.2 m)
- Speed Control: Digital, self-diagnosing variable speed control
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: Dual 12-volt DC direct-drive motors mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Maximum torque transmission with hardened-steel worm and bronze gear
- Spinner: 10 in. nylon/glass reinforced resin (25.4 cm nylon/glass reinforced resin)
- Auger Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum torque motor transmission drive
- Auger: Horizontal high-flow auger
- Mounting: Receiver mount and 3-Point mount combination standard
- Top Screen: 1/4 in. steel rod construction with grid pattern (0.6 cm steel rod construction with grid pattern)
- Cover: Fitted lid
- Vibrator: Standard
- Inverted: Patented vibrating inverted "V" to maximize material flow
- Efficient Direct Drive Transmission: The electric-powered motor and auger transmission unit precisely delivers materials to the spinner.
- Inverted “V": The patented inverted “V" baffle allows a consistent flow of bulk materials to the auger.Photo shows SP-1875.
- Dual Variable-Speed Control: Dial in the spread pattern with the new dual variable-speed control. This digital, self-diagnosing unit allows independent adjustment of spinner and auger speeds. It also features bright LED lights and convenient accessory buttons for easy control of the standard vibrator and other optional accessories.
- Vibrator: The vibrator attaches to the inverted “V" baffle to maximize flow of bulk materials.
- Mounting Systems : Model SP-1575 comes with an integrated 2" receiver/3-point mounting system for use with many types of vehicles. SP-1875 offers plenty of versatility with a variety of mount options available, including a new Universal Pivot Mount (shown).
- Fitted Lid: The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Top Screen: Keep large clumps of salt out of the hopper with the provided top screen.
- FLEET FLEX: Located in an enclosure on the spreader, the FLEET FLEX electrical system provides power to all accessories and allows for complete fleet interchangeability between other Bulk Pro™ FLEET FLEX equipped tailgate spreaders.
- Work Light: Offers better visibility at rear of spreader during night applications.
- Material Control Tube: Helps prevent leaking issues when handling fine pellet and flake materials.
- Material Control Tube : Helps prevent leaking issues when handling fine pellet and flake materials.
- 3-Point Mount: Attach spreaders to the 3-point hitch of utility tractors.
- Receiver Mount: Install spreaders on a 2-inch receiver hitch.
- Adapter: This adapter works with the RHT-380 to install spreader model SP-1875 on a 2-inch receiver hitch.
- New Universal Pivot Mount: The new Universal Pivot Mount lets tailgate spreaders swing away from tailgate for convenient truck-bed access. Height, width, bumper style and offset from tailgate are adjustable for different truck types.
- 160 lb. (72.6 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 5.25 cu. ft. (0.149 cu. m)