2018 SnowEx SP-575X
Every snow fighter is different. That's why SnowEx® tailgate spreaders are available in several models. Each unit is purpose built to address a specific type of need. No matter what type of material is being spread, or how large of an area is being treated, SnowEx has a solution to get the job done while reducing material waste and requiring low maintenance.
- Empty Weight: 106 lb. (48.1 kg)
- Overall Length: 20 1/2 in. (52.1 cm)
- Overall Height: 35 in. (88.9 cm)
- Overall Width: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Hopper Length: 20 1/2 in. (52.1 cm)
- Hopper Width: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): 5.75 cu. ft. (0.163 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 460 lb. (208.7 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 40 ft. (Up to 12.2 m)
- Speed Control: Digital, self diagnosing variable speed control
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Maximum torque transmission with hardened-steel worm and bronze gear
- Spinner: 10 in. nylon/glass reinforced resin (25.4 cm nylon/glass reinforced resin)
- Auger: 3 in. vertical high-flow auger (7.6 cm vertical high-flow auger)
- Mounting: Receiver mount standard. Other mounts optional.
- Top Screen: 1/4 in. steel rod construction with grid pattern (0.6 cm steel rod construction with grid pattern)
- Cover: Fitted lid
- Vibrator: Optional
- Spinner Motor : The spinner motor transmission is completely electric powered. It draws electricity from the vehicle and offers plenty of power to the spreader. Also, it's protected from the elements by a sealed drive enclosure.
- Receiver Mount : The spreaders come standard with a 2-inch (51mm) receiver mount for convenient attachment to a variety of vehicles.
- Variable-Speed Digital Control: Standard with the SP-575X and SP-1075X models, the compact digital control offers variable-speed control of the spinner. It features a diagnostic display, bright LED lights and convenient accessory buttons for easy control of optional accessories.
- Vertical High-Flow Auger : The 3-inch (7.6 mm) high-flow auger allows the units to spread bagged rock salt and calcium flake consistently.
- Fitted Lid : The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- FLEET FLEX: Located in an enclosure on the spreader, the FLEET FLEX electrical system provides power to all accessories and allows for complete fleet interchangeability between other Tailgate Pro FLEET FLEX equipped tailgate spreaders.
- Adjustable Deflector: Restricts spread pattern to help prevent material waste and vehicle damage from flying debris.
- Gate Assembly Kit: Converts tailgate spreaders for use with granular and pelletized materials. Includes an adjustable stainless steel gate that regulates flow rate (10-foot cable included).
- FLEET FLEX Vibrator Kit: Specifically for the FLEET FLEX enabled Tailgate Pro spreaders. Assists in material flow. Ideal for non free-flowing material, such as salt/sand mix, bulk salt or moist material (wiring harness included).
- Work Light: Offers better visibility at rear of spreader during night applications.
- 3-Point Mount: Attach spreaders to the 3-point hitch of utility tractors.
- Drop Utility Mount: The Drop Utility Mount is a low-profile mount for utility vehicles.
- Trailer Mount: The Trailer Mount allows towing of select tailgate spreader models.
- Utility Mount : Install spreaders to the back of utility vehicles. (Requires minimum bed length of 35 inches and minimum bed width of 47 inches.)
- New Universal Pivot Mount: The new Universal Pivot Mount lets tailgate spreaders swing away from tailgate for convenient truck-bed access. Height, width, bumper style and offset from tailgate are adjustable for different truck types.
- Pivot Pal: The Pivot Pal lets tailgate spreaders swing away from the tailgate.
- 2-Inch Hitch Mount: Install spreaders on a 2-inch receiver hitch.
- Skid Steer Mount: Attach spreaders to the mounting plate on a skid steer.
- Receiver Mount: Install spreaders on a 2-inch receiver hitch.
- 106 lb. (48.1 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 5.75 cu. ft. (0.163 cu. m)