2018 SnowEx SR-210
There's no need to run an electrical harness from the spreader to the cab when using the SnowEx® SR-210 wireless tailgate spreader. Designed to handle bagged rock salt, this plug-and-play unit features a vertical high-flow auger with patented spinner motor for rock solid performance.
- Empty Weight: 68 lb. (30.8 kg)
- Overall Length: 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Overall Height: 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Overall Width: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Hopper Length: 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Hopper Width: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): 3.0 cu. ft. (0.085 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 240 lb. (108.9 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 25 ft. (Up to 7.6 m)
- Speed Control: On/off with 2 pre-set spinner speeds on a wireless controlled key fob
- Wiring Harness: 7-pin plug-to-plug in trailer outlet on hitch, no harness required
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Maximum torque transmission with hardened-steel worm and bronze gear
- Spinner: 10 in. nylon/glass reinforced resin (25.4 cm nylon/glass reinforced resin)
- Auger: 3 in. vertical high-flow auger (7.6 cm vertical high-flow auger)
- Mounting: 2 in. receiver hitch is standard (5.1 cm receiver hitch is standard)
- Cover: Optional
- Wireless Controls : A pocket-sized, wireless key fob offers two spinner speed settings for easy operation.
- Vertical High-Flow Auger : Spread bagged rock salt accurately, thanks to the vertical high-flow auger.
- Spinner Motor : The spinner motor transmission is completely electric powered. It draws electricity from the vehicle and offers plenty of power to the spreader. Also, it's protected from the elements by a sealed drive enclosure.
- Receiver Mount: The spreaders come standard with a 2-inch (51mm) receiver mount for convenient attachment to a variety of vehicles.
- Wireless Spreader Harness: Gives vehicles the ability to plug in the 7-pin connector of a wireless spreader.
- Weather Cover: Helps prevent moisture contamination in spreading material.
- 3-Point Mount: Attach spreaders to the 3-point hitch of utility tractors.
- Drop Utility Mount: The Drop Utility Mount is a low-profile mount for utility vehicles.
- Trailer Mount: The Trailer Mount allows towing of select tailgate spreader models.
- Utility Mount : Install spreaders to the back of utility vehicles. (Requires minimum bed length of 35 inches and minimum bed width of 47 inches.)
- 68 lb. (30.8 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 3.0 cu. ft. (0.085 cu. m)