2018 SnowEx VX-2200
The V-Maxx™ G2 models VX-1500 and VX-2200 allow you to spread salt, sand or any combination of the two. The models feature capacities of 1.5 and 2.2 cubic yards, respectively. The VX-2200HO, also offers a 2.2-cubic-yard capacity, but is specifically designed for higher output to put down more material in fewer passes.
- Empty Weight: 780 lb. (353.8 kg)
- Overall Length: 105.5 in. (268.0 cm)
- Overall Height: 39 in. (99.1 cm)
- Overall Width: 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Bed Length: 84 in. (213.4 cm)
- Bed Width: 44 in. (111.8 cm)
- Hopper Length: 96 in. (243.8 cm)
- Hopper Width: 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): Struck 2.2 cu. yd; Rounded 2.5 cu. yd. (Struck 1.8 cu. m; Rounded 2 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 4,320 lb. (1,959.5 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 40 ft. (Up to 12.2 m)
- Speed Control: Digital, self-diagnosing dual variable-speed controller
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly with integral vertical rib construction
- Motors: Dual, 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Removable Spinner Assembly
- Spinner: 12 in. heavy-duty urethane spinner with integral hub assembly (30.5 cm heavy-duty urethane spinner with integral hub assembly)
- Auger Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum-torque motor transmission drive
- Auger: 5 in. heavy-duty variable pitch steel flighting (112.7 cm heavy-duty variable pitch steel flighting)
- Mounting: Positive locking mount with bolt-down kit and ratchet-strap assist
- Top Screen: Hinged heavy-duty steel rod construction with grid pattern
- Cover: Fitted tarp
- Vibrator: Standard heavy-duty 12-volt DC
- Inverted V: Patented vibrating inverted "V" to maximize material flow
- Brake Light: Yes
- Work Light: Optional
- Speed Control: Dual variable-speed control allows precise adjustment of spread pattern and material flow. Features auto-reverse and plug-n-play accessory operation.
- Simple Installation: Only requires a single 4-pin wire routed into the cab to install the compact control.
- Spinner Assembly: Quick-connect spinner drive assembly provides easy hitch access and allows for dumping any unused material after the job is complete.
- Auger Transmission: The low maintenance direct drive transmission transfers power to the auger efficiently and effectively.
- High Output: The high output (HO) transmission features a gear ratio of 40:1, allowing the unit to spread 295 to 680 pounds of material per minute.
- Inverted “V" : Patented vibrating baffle configuration maximizes material flow.
- Fitted Tarp: A tarp fitted to the spreader's dimensions protects material from outside weather elements.
- Top Screen: Top screen ensures material that enters the hopper is consistent size by breaking up any clumps and filters out large debris to ensure proper operation.
- FLEET FLEX: The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides a consistent electrical platform and complete fleet interchangeability between all V-Maxx G2 spreaders.
- No-Blast Startup: For maximum material placement and control, the spinner doesn't blast upon startup, instead starting at the desired speed setting on the dial.
- Vibrator: Only SnowEx can attach our high performing vibrator directly to the inverted V, which keeps material flowing.
- Accessory Hub: Conveniently connect accessories directly into the fully enclosed accessory hub mounted in the back of the hopper.
- Work Light Kit: Offers better visibility at rear of spreader during night applications. Plug and pray functionality that does not require any additional harness and leveraging the in-cab control.
- Strobe Light Kit: Alerts traffic to your presence, especially during night operations. Plug and play functionality that does not require any additional harnesses and leveraging in the in-cab control.
- 30 Gallon Pre-Wet: This easy-to-use sprayer is compatible with our V-Maxx™ G2 VX-1500 spreader.
- 75 Gallon Pre-Wet: This easy-to-use sprayer is compatible with our V-Maxx™? G2 VX-2200/2200HO spreaders.
- Secondary Work Light: Allows for additional light to be added for even more visibility.
- DC100 Second Vibrator Kit: Install an additional vibrator for improved material flow. Ideal for non free-flowing material, such as salt/sand mix, bulk salt or moist material (wiring harness included)
- Free Flow Kit: Allows adjustment of material flow to the auger to compensate for amount of moisture in the specific material and granular size (from coarse to fine).
- 780 lb. (353.8 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- Struck 2.2 cu. yd; Rounded 2.5 cu. yd. (Struck 1.8 cu. m; Rounded 2 cu. m)